Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking
Online Banking....Safe, Simple, Connected
With our FREE Online Banking, you can access your accounts online, anytime, anywhere!
- Get real time account information
- Receive e-mail alerts or text alerts to better manage your finances
- Pay Bills with our online bill pay system
- View check images online
- Transfer funds between accounts, including one time, recurring and future dated
- Review, save and print e-statements – Exactly like paper statements but with more security and less clutter.
- Stop Payment on Checks
To enroll in Online banking please visit our home page and click on First Time User.
Bill Pay....Point, Click, Paid
Still writing checks, paying for stamps and stuffing envelopes? NEVER AGAIN...experience the ease and convenience of paying your bills online. With our online bill pay you can:
- Make all your payments online
- Have e-bills sent to your account for easy payment
- Schedule automatic payments
- Run reports to track your spending habits
- Use Pop Money to transfer money to a friend or family member
You can enroll in bill pay once you have become an online banking customer. For accounts maintaining an average balance of less then $1,500, fees may apply.
Mobile Banking....Anytime, Anywhere
Transact on your accounts right from your mobile device or smartphone via our TouchBanking Mobile App.
Enroll today and begin taking advantage of the following great features:
- Use Mobile Deposit to deposit checks with your phone...from Anywhere!
- Pay Bills
- Transfer money between accounts and view activity
- Send money to family or friends using Email or Text popmoney
...and if you need to locate a branch or ATM machine, Mobile Banking can do that too!
Helpful Hints for Mobile Deposit
Endorsement: Sign the back of your check and endorse with:
"For United Savings Bank Mobile Deposit only"
Daily Limit: You may deposit up to $1,500 a day
Availability: Deposits made by 3PM EST on a business day will be Available for
withdrawal on the third business day
Security: Destroy check in a secure manner after the 14th day
Checks MUST be endorsed properly or your deposit will not be accepted
To sign up for Mobile Banking, Log into Online Banking at the homepage and click the 'Options' tab. Scroll down to 'Mobile Banking Profile' and click 'Enroll Now'. Follow the prompts on the screen and you will receive further instructions, along with an acitvation code, via text message.
To ensure the safety and privacy of your account information, we provide the following security features in Mobile Banking:
- Unique Activation Code - We send a unique code to your phone to verify your phone number and associate your mobile phone with your account.
- Authentication - You are authenticated for every interaction with Mobile Banking.
- Encryption - We use 128-bit encryption for all transactions.
- No Identifiable Information - Personally identifiable information is not returned in a text message. Account numbers are truncated.
- Access ID and Password - used to confirm your identity.
To help reduce the likelihood of fraud there are many security tips and precautions that you can exercise to practice safe mobile banking. Mobile Banking Security Best Practices.
For improved security, we recommend that you choose a browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Further, for usability purposes, we recommend you use one of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) for Windows version 7.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox version 2.0 or higher, Opera version 9.0 or higher, Mozilla Camino version 1.0.3 or higher, Apple Safari version 1.2.1 or higher, Google Chrome version 1.0 or higher